Monday, March 28, 2011

And the winners are!

Hi Everyone!
Here are the winners of the blog candy for the weekend's hop.


Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

That is beautiful, Way to get me inspired :D Thanks so much for sharing. Everytime I hope I am amazed at what some paper and paint can turn into :D

Thank you for you wonderful comment!
I will email you shortly!

$10.00 Gift Card

Queen Bee said...

such a pretty card and such a lucky friend!

Thanks for your sweet comment! I will be contacting you to see which Gift Card you would prefer!
Thank you to everyone for all your wonderful comments! I am so touched and honored by your kind words!
I look forward to seeing everyone again at KarelJ's next hop
Happy Crafting!


  1. Wow! I can't believe it! I won another prize on Sunday at another site. Thank you so much Colleen! If Hobby Lobby was a choice, that's what I'd love.