Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winner of the bug candy!

Thanks for the responses to my test blog! The winner of the blog candy chosen by random.org is Denni who said:
I love crazy looking caterpillars because it seems that they always turn into gorgeous butterflies! I found out your little friend is called a Spicebush Swallowtail Caterpillar and turns into a, you guessed it! GORGEOUS Spicebush Swallowtail butterfly! You can check it out here: http://www.butterflyfunfacts.com/spicebush-swallowtail-butterfly.php
So did you scoop him up and make a little habitat?? ;)

So what was the blog candy?  Here it is
There is a package of all occasion stamps from K and Company, Heidi Swapp ghost shapes, much like the caterpillar was a disguise for the butterfly, some butterfly charms and a cute Studio G stamp.
Thanks for the information on the little creepy crawly too! I did not make him a habitat, but I have been on the lookout for the butterfly!
Drop me a line with your info, so I can send this out to you!
Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. THHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKK YOUUUU!!!!

    OHMYGOSH I've been so busy this summer that I have only been able to quickly scan the blogs I follow (**pout pout!**) and I missed this post of yours so when I received my package in the mail I was all confused and thought you must have mixed me up with someone else and I needed to send this bunch of yummies back. But when I looked back at your blog I saw this post and realized that I didn't realize I had entered for blog candy when I replied to your mystery critter post!! (ROFL! did you follow all that??)

    Anyway, I am SO excited and thrilled and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for my happy mailbox day!!

    {HUGS} to you!!

    ReplyDelete