Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cricut Circle Blog 2 Hour Timed Sketch Challenge


Hi again! Guess who? I'm back with another 2 hour challenge. Here is my take on the sketch. It's a picture from about 9 years ago of my son and DH on Christmas. My son loved his race track! The papers are all K&Co. The Vroom is from Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrappers and the Cars are from Boys Will Be Boys. The silver accent and red star are from my Cricut spare cuts stash. I have decided that timed challenges are not my forte. LOL! It came out ok, but I would much rather have more time to fiddle with my layouts.

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Colleen -

    Great layout - love your colors and the fabulous title! What a great photo too - your page is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, you did a great job with all of the elements you used. I love the bright cheery colors you used.

    ReplyDelete