Friday, May 4, 2012

Letter Envy Contest



Hi Friends and Fellow Crafters!
Over at the Cricut Circle Blog today and tomorrow they are celebrating National Scrapbooking Day with fun games and contests. This was a timed contest using Letter Envy, our most recent Circle Cartridge. I wasn't having the best luck doing a timed entry, but I did a layout about my guys. The picture is terrible because I used my cell phone. My camera was MIA, DH is looking for it now. LOL! The letters, arrows, stars and journaling pocket are all from Letter Envy. The stickers are from Close To My Heart. They were in my stash, so I grabbed them real quick to add a little more accents to my page. The papers are all from Tim Holtz.
Edited to say we found the camera and I had to fix my page!






Not too sure what happened with my letters, but I made the cutoff!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment: