Monday, October 15, 2012

Sharing the Halloween Love




Hi Friends and Fellow Crafters!

Today I am sharing a bulletin board that I created using my Cricut Machine and my Gypsy. My Mom is in rehab and most likely will be there until Halloween, so I wanted to decorate her room for her. She loves Halloween and always enjoys seeing the children in their costumes, so I knew I had to do something with a Trick Or Treat theme. The idea for the board is based on a fabulous layout on a blog that I follow called A Cart A Week
I remember seeing it a while ago and never forgot it.

 
 
I bought some cellophane in Michael's and covered the board with it. The houses are from Heritage and cut to fit the page. The trees are also from Heritage and were cut as a fit to page. The fences are from Happy Hauntings and Pop-Up Neighborhood. They are cut at 4.15 high. The children are from A Child's Year and are cut at 5.30 height. The pumpkins are from Paper Trimmings and are 2 inches in height. The banner is from Pretty Pennants and the Letters are from A Frightful Affair. I used some Trendy Tape across the top of the pennants and used twine to tie the banner together. The cute little witches are from Paper Trimmings and Happy Hauntings.



The board came together very quickly. I loved how excited my Mom was to help me put it together. When I got there and she started to see all the Cricut Cuts come out of the bag I had she was so happy! She even agreed to let me take a picture of her with it. LOL!


I am also a guest designer on the Cricut FANatics blog on October 16th. Stop by and have a look around if you haven't visited there yet!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
 
Happy Crafting!
Colleen
 
Cricut Info and Supplies Used:
Designed by: Colleen McCauley
Cricut Machines: Anniversary E2 and Gypsy
Cricut Cartridges:  A Child's Year, A Frightful Affair, Happy Hauntings, Heritage, Paper Trimmings, Pop-Up Neighborhood, Pretty Pennants
Other Supplies Used: Recollections Midnight Magic Halloween Paper, Cardstock, Cellophane Paper, Distress Inks, Twine, Trendy Tape, Double Sided Tape.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment