Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Noel Mignon's Book Of Love Callenge: Puppy Love

Hi friends and fellow crafters! This is another layout for my Mini Book I am creating for the Noel Mignon's Book Of Love Challenge on Facebook. The challenge is Puppy Love. It was so hard to pick one  or two pictures for a layout. I have had some wonderful, devoted pets throughout my life. I finally decided to use 2 pictures I love of my son and my dogs, Snoopy and Ricci. I bet you can't guess which dog is Snoopy. LOL!


I used my Cricut and the CCR to create this layout. I used Paper Pups for the title and 3 dogs. I used Create A Critter 2 for the tree, and Sweethearts for the puppy with the heart. The clouds are fussy cut from a paper in the DCWV Sunday Afternoon Stack, the green grass is from the DCWV Burlap stack, and the blue is cardstock Cricut. The pink and green cardstock is from Recollections. I think it's so cheerful. The pages are 6.5 by 7.5 inches.

There are still a few challenges I have to finish to complete my book, and I have to make 2 more Engagement Cards! Wow, three of my 4 nephews all have gotten engaged since December! I can't believe all my guys are men now, starting their own families.  I will be beck soon to share these here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute layout -- I love it!! I know which dog Snoopy is :-) I had a beagle named Snoopy, too. That was probably back in the 60's (yikes).

    ReplyDelete