Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's Kaylee's 1st Easter!

Hi friends and fellow crafters! My sweet, sweet great niece is celebrating her first Easter! She has brought so much joy to our lives! I wanted to make a very special card for her. I have had the Disney Classics Cartridge for a very long time and this was the perfect chance to finally use it! Naturally, I chose Thumper for Kaylee's card. Cutting all the tiny pieces with my Explore was so fun. I love that I can cut very small pieces with no tears, or tears. See what I did there? LOL! The butterflies are so tiny on this card. They are all a round .62 inches. So you can imagine how tiny and thin the layers were for them. Mostly everything on the card is from the Disney Classics Cartridge.  The clouds are from Paper Pups, the eggs are from the CCR Easter set, the grass is Ribbons and Rosettes, and the label is from a search in the Design Space. I think it may be CTMH Art Philosophy, but I am not sure.

 
Here is a close up of Thumper.
 
 
That is one cute little bunny!
 
 
I seriously love the ability to write on my projects with the Explore. It made it so simple to personalize my card.
 
 
I am so happy my boys ( my nephews) are beginning their own families. I love the fact that our family is growing and we have little ones to spoil again!
 
I am entering this card into the Easter Card Challenge at Cardz TV
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
Happy Crafting!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment