Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Up, Up and Away!



Hi friends and fellow crafters! Today, I am sharing the 1st Mother's Day card I gave to my niece. I love that we can cut svgs with the new Explore, so I got to enjoy playing with the box cards from SVG Cuts.  The hot air balloons are eye catching and worked nicely with Design Space. The balloons are attached to the spacers, so there was no need to fiddle with acetate. It makes creating box cards simple! I changed the banner and used my Explore to cut a banner and write the sentiment. I also used it to write the sentiment in the circle that was supplied with the set. It was raining when I took the pictures, so they look a little dark, but the card was very pretty when it was finished. Here are a few more pictures.



All the paper is from my stash.
I can't wait to try the rest of the cards!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, this is beautiful! What an amazing card. I downloaded box set but haven't taken the plunge yet-now I will thanks to your inspiratio n

    ReplyDelete