Tuesday, February 17, 2015

More Stashing Through The Snow Projects


 Hello from snowy NJ!
I have a few projects that are made completely from my stash to share with you today! 


I used the updated Design Space and my Explore to create this Birthday card for a very special little boy. His name is Chazz and he has Aspergers Syndrome and the members of Cricut Lovers Guide To Design Space FB group had a post about making some cards for him. I like the new Design Space set up, it was easy to use and I love the bigger thumbnails for the images.


I am also getting back around to finishing Kaylee's monthly pictures for her scrapbook. I fell way behind last year when we started planning her birthday party. All the embellishments on the layout were sitting in a box on my table. It felt really good to use finally use them!


And last, but not least is a Valentine for my honey. There is a story behind the I love turtles sentiment. My son loves when Pete yells "I Love Turtles!" and throws his arms up in the air. It just cracks him up. The inside of the card says, And I Love You. I truly do, he is a great husband and dad. I am very lucky to have him in my life.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment