Monday, February 9, 2015

Stashing Through The Snow


It seems like forever since I've posted. The holidays have come and gone, it's a brand new year, and it's time to get back to crafting.

My Cricut Circle crafting friend, Sara, has challenged us to use our stash. I always love these challenges. They are so motivating and it helps to clear out a tiny bit of my over flowing stash of paper crafting products.

Today I am sharing an easel album kit that was sitting in my stash since at least 2008. It is from K & Company. I used everything from the kit and only added some extra rub on transfers from Maggie Holmes to it. Naturally, I used pictures of my favorite little model, Kaylee in it.






I am so happy that I finally put this kit to good use. Now if I could only make a dent in all the paper that I own.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a cutie!!

    And way to go using your kit!!!

    ReplyDelete