Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'm A Copy Cat!

Over at the Circle, we are scrapping through our stash, spring style! This week's challenge is a copy cat challenge.  I say, "challenge accepted!" and here is my layout.


I really love how this turned out. I got to use a bunch of my October Afternoon Brads, Flairs, and assorted Die Cuts, Flowers, Etc. that have been sitting there unused for ages. It was just plain fun to create this layout. 

Here is the inspiration for the challenge from the October Afternoon Blog.


If you want to see the version done by our challenge hostess, stop off here at Sara's Blog. It is oh so cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. I love it Colleen! You girls are rocking this challenge and I can't wait til I have time to work on it!

    ReplyDelete